Cheapest Running Solution For Printing
6 Problems that customer face using conventional UV system?
- Power load is very high.
- Lamps have a life of 1000 hours and needs to be changed again and again and maintenance cost is high.
- It generates a lot of heat in your press and on your substrate which creates problem for you in their post press.
- Heat sensitive material cannot be printed.
- Requires a lot of space in your press.
- It creates ozone and other harmful gasses which are very harmful for health.(1 conventional UV press creates upto 60 tons of carbon content.)
*We dont share your personal information with anyone.
6 Solutions for the Above Problems
- Power load is 80% lesser than conventional UV.
- It has a life of 30,000 hours and is maintenance free.
- Your press temperature remains unchanged with LED UV and substrate doesn’t losses moisture and remains fresh.
- You can print all the heat sensitive material as it is a cold UV technology.
- It’s very compact and literally just requires a small table for keeping all the stuff.
- Its 100% eco friendly technology which gives you a green certificate to your press.
Success Stories: Hear from Our Customers!
“We liked LED so much, we converted another press.”
– Tom Bennett, Premier Printing Heidelberg XL 105 10-Color Man Roland 700 8-Color
“LED… it’s a no brainer”
-Label and Packaging Printer, Chicago Sakurai 8-Color
“LED is a marketing dream… all positives and no negatives”
– David Bland, Blackmore Group KBA Rapida 06
“Installing LED is the best thing I’ve done in 22 years of printing”
– Marcus Wengerd, Calisle Printing, MR 700 10-Color