A World class product from APL. This machine can be used as Offline coater for UV & Aqueous coating as well as for primer coating. It can do full and spot UV varnish on thick & thin paper at the speed of 6000 or 10,000 sheets per hour. Conventional varnish or water based varnish can also be run on this machine.
This machine includes all technical solutions for easy operation and for increasing productivity. The machine is compact and solid built on a strong C.I. frame. It is reliable at any working speed. This machine is equipped with high grade hardened grounded gears for its smooth operation for years. The UV curing lamps used in it are one of the best in the world. It consists of total vacuum bed for smooth conveying of paper and board,efficient cooling system for lamps.
IR lamps are also used for water base varnish or smoothness of UV lacquer.
|Model||APL UV 1926||APL UV 2232||APL UV 2840|
|Maximum Sheet Size||495 mm x 673 mm||571 mm x 825 mm||723 mm x 1028 mm|
|Minimum Sheet Size||254 mm x 317 mm||300 mm x 400 mm||330 mm x 406 mm|
|Max. Coating Area||483 mm x 660 mm||546 mm x 813 mm||698 mm x 1016 mm|
|Max. Speed||10000 sheets per hour||10000 sheets per hour||10000 sheets per hour|
|Plate Size||813 mm x 559 mm||813 mm x 640 mm||865 mm x 1035 mm|
|Pile Height of Feeder||850 mm||850 mm||1250 mm|
|Pile Height of Delivery||1050 mm||1050 mm||1200 mm|
|Plate Cylinder Diameter||206.7 mm (with blanket)||280 mm (with blanket)||320 mm (with blanket)|
|Imp. Cylinder Diameter||206.7 mm||280 mm||320 mm|
|Space Requirement||L-8992 x W-2600 x H-2000||L-8550 x W-2600 x H-2000||L-11583 x W-3353 x H-2439|
|Machine Dimension||L-8550 x W-1829 x H-2000||L-7925 x W-1829 x H-2000||L-9854 x W-2134 x H-2439|
|Paper Thickness||80 to 400 gsm||80 to 400 gsm||80 to 400 gsm|
|Power (Coater)||3 KW||4 KW||6.2 KW|
|Power (UV Dryer)||7.5 KW (Single Lamp)||9 KW (Single Lamp)||12 KW (Single Lamp)|
|Weight||5.5 Ton||6 Ton||7 Ton|
- Precise registration at high speed using a precision adjustable side and front lay.
- Powerful stream feeder to handle stocks from 80 G.S.M to 450 G.S.M.
- User adjustable Double Sheet Detector.
- Maintenance free Varnish replenishment pump.
- 2/3 UV Lamps of 300W/inch as optional.
- Swing Arm Gripper for high speed & accurate registration.
- Micro adjustable front lays for easy and precise registration on the run.
- Adjustable side lays are given for front and reverse jobs registration.
- Delivery to accommodate a conveyor for hot air/U.V.dryers.
- Pneumatically actuated Anilox roller and impression cylinder.
- Quick change Anilox roller.
- Doctor blade assembly with doctor blade angle adjustment.
- Plate clamps suitable for clamping blankets or photopolymer plates.
- Full PLC control with digital touch screen human machine interface.
- Curing speed of up to 10000 speed per hour.
- Precise and Consistent coating weight with every job.