A World-class product from A.P.L. This machine can be used as Offline coater for U.V. & Aqueous coating as well as for primer coating. It can do full and spot U.V. varnish on thick & thin paper at the speed of 6000 or 10,000 sheets per hour. Conventional varnish or water-based varnish can also be run on this machine.
This machine includes all technical solutions for smooth operation and increased productivity. The machine is compact and solid built on a robust C.I. frame. It is reliable at any working speed. This machine is equipped with high grade hardened grounded gears for its smooth operation for years. The U.V. curing lamps used in it are one of the best in the world. It consists of a total vacuum bed for continuous conveying of paper and board, an efficient cooling system for lamps.
I.R. lamps are also used for water based varnish or smoothness of U.V. lacquer.
- Precise registration at high speed using a precision adjustable side and front lay.
- Powerful stream feeder to handle stocks from 80 G.S.M. to 450 G.S.M.
- User-adjustable Double Sheet Detector.
- Maintenance-free Varnish replenishment pump.
- 2/3 UV Lamps of 300W/inch as optional.
- Swing Arm Gripper for high speed & accurate registration.
- Micro-adjustable front lays for easy and precise registration on the run.
- Adjustable side lays given for front and reverses jobs registration.
- Delivery to accommodate a conveyor for hot air/U.V.dryers.
- Pneumatically actuated Anilox roller and impression cylinder.
- Quick change Anilox roller.
- Doctor blade assembly with doctor blade angle adjustment.
- Plate clamps suitable for clamping blankets or photopolymer plates.
- Full P.L.C. control with digital touch screen human-machine interface.
- It is curing at a speed of up to 10000 speed per hour.
- Precise and Consistent coating weight with every job.
**Curing – Hardening of Coating by ultraviolet radiation